Civil pro version 126.96.36.199 has been released to all users. Please note, that any databases updated to version 9 are permanent and cannot be reverted. V74 is not currently installed as part of the auto-update, it will be added to autoupdate in about a week. If you want a copy before that, please email us directly.
Changelog from previous version 188.8.131.52
- Application is now DPI Aware, which means it should look more crisp on high res displays.
- Daycosts can now be automatically updated for all resources using functions in the resource register context menu
- Import/Export purchase orders (cpx)
- New purchase order register reports
- New function to receipt remainder or PO directly from register
- New automatic costcode for variation function
- New select multiple assign context item function in ITP – allow multiple ‘Check Req’, ‘Ver Req’ and ‘Appr Reqd’ asignment
- New import/export variation estimate function
- Forms now hold focus better when activated
- Daycost import now accepts docket number and autoassigns headings
- Project transfer now includes Purchase order receipts and includes only used suppliers
- Daycost ShowAll function now shows all productions
- Schedule popups now exclude inactive items
- Adding cost code /sched link by double click now adds qty remaining
- Adding cc/sched link by drag/drop refreshes before calculating remaining qty
- Treelist auto expands after drop on node
- Unlink function in checklist now updates automatically when complete.
- BUGFIX: Value to complete amount in claim summary incl. completion report
- BUGFIX: isCE causing exceptions with delete FK for MSSQLCE databases
- BUGFIX: exception when manipulating daycosts after showall
- BUGFIX: null check on CSV export
- BUGFIX: Schedule cpx import /export – correct parentID assignment with zero base
- BUGFIX: context menu on empty vrn reg
- BUGFIX: notinlist for purchase orders didnt work because list was restricted to users.
- BUGFIX: checklist column names not updated to reflect custom column names in settings
- BUGFIX: Lot Qty report ignored split date when printed from claim register (OK from claim detail)